The attraction was developed and built for the transportation of passengers in cars along a closed track.
To prevent cars colliding, each car is fitted with an anti-collision system made using photoelectric switches (only DMP and Spin-cars for the two seater cars it’s an option).
DMP cars and Spin-cars (all version) are equipped of a PLC that control the followings equipment:
- Traction unit
- Rotation of the body (only Spin-cars)
- Special effects
- Eventually additional equipment
The PLC will be appropriately programmed during the start up of the cars in accordance to the story line of the attraction.
Furthermore the spin cars are fitted with 2 movements: single-direction forward movement and rotation of the body in both directions (clockwise and anticlockwise).
Optional Interactive System
To aid description, the interactive system is considered as divided into:
- Car system
- Targets system
The on-board interactive system is made up of:
- On-board power supply with multi-channel receiver and 24Vdc battery, which is used to power the 4 guns, fitted on the car.
- The passengers hold the gun and use it to hit the targets located in the various scenes along the ride track.
- Scoreboard displaying: the remaining shots and the score achieved. Each time a car enters the station, the score achieved is automatically reset and the remaining shots are reloaded. Inside each car are assembled four scoreboard in front of each passenger.