VR BUMPER CARS
ENTER IN OUR WORLD
WHERE FANTASY PREVAILS
A NEW LEVEL
IN THE BUMPER CARS WORLD
We are proud to offer full turn-key VR Bumper car, for the first time, guests will also drive their own fantastic vehicle.
Developed and provided in cooperation with SPREE interactive, this ground breaking attraction brings immersive multiplayer gaming to a totally new level. Delight guests with a new attraction or enhance your existing Bumper Car set up – either way VR Bumper Cars are guaranteed to draw a crowd.
How does the VR Bumper Car system work?
The SPREE Interactive VR Bumper Car system uses a hybrid tracking system to detect the players and cars within the game zone. This is a combination of low latency, high-speed motion capture cameras and data fusion algorithms.
Infrared light at a high refresh rate emitted from the cameras is being reflected by the unique positioned round markers which are attached to each players headset and the cars and then captured back.
The technology merges all the available positioning data from the cameras and headsets to calculate each players movement and viewing direction in realtime, thus providing an outstanding, untethered multiplayer VR experience – which is fun and simple to operate.
Smart Wall includes 2 operator touchscreens as well as charging and safe storage for required number of headsets, a Wi Fi network to control the headsets and 2 high performance servers, one for the operator frontend as well as tracking/position of the players and another to host the games.
- Optical tracking system
- Holodeck VR tracking sensors
- Holodeck VR software
STANDARD ITEMS PROVIDED WITH THE GAME
- Truss for camera support (to be defined based to scooter location)
- Cameras (# variable, depending on system size and location requirements ;for every 50m2 of play area, 8 cameras are required) Type: Miqus M3 from Qualisys, low-latency, high-speed motion capture cameras with 2MP
- 2x displays, 2x speakers, microphone
- 2 operator touchscreens
- 2 headsets (for each car) , charging, servers, networking (WiFi) infrastructure, trashcan – Headset Specification : 3k resolution, 1440×1600 for each eye, 60Hz refresh rate, FOV: 101°, ppi 615, weight 268g. Additional weight is added by the tracker on each headset
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835 Octacore CPU, 64GB ROM
- Type Pico G2 Pro (64GB) headsets – 3hrs non-stop operation, is it advisable provide double amount of headsets for continuous play & charge
SAFETY FEATURES OF THE SYSTEM
When the player is close to the edge of the play area or is about to leave the play area,
our system provides a multi-step safety protection:
The players will find themselves within the experience, as long as they sit in a car. Putting on the headset outside of the car gives them the instruction to go to a car.
The operators can stop the experience from the operator screen and switch all headsets see through cameras on in case of a safety situation
2) In any other unforeseen case (network error, damaged computer, loss of electricity etc.) the headsets see through cameras will switch on the player can “see-through” the headset into the real-world environment.
TECHNICAL PRE-REQUISITES NEEDED
- 4kW power for the total system (This in addition of bumper cars power supply (one KW for each bumper cars)
- Internet connection 16Mbit
- 6 X power plugs on the ground, 4 X in the Truss
- Free 5GHz Wi Fi channel
- No direct sun or daylight (because the infrared light interfers with the cameras)
- Height min recommended: 4,29m, max. recommended: 6-8m
- Players min recommended: 4 players, maximum 20 (depends on available space as well)